Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* San Antonio (Airport SAT) Holiday Inn Express

UT3
By UT3,
in

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire Houston thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip, then click each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links and reply to this thread, we'll have a look at the offer above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

It could no longer be showing due to the hotel selling (or pulling) their allotted inventory at this price... it is just 3 days away from arrival and the nite of New Year's Eve is a busy nite for most hotels, so inventory can change quickly. It's also possible that another hotel has the same or similar price (ie- within a few dollars) of the property above and HOTWIRE is alternating sales/offers between the two properties.

Is anything else currently appearing of interest?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases. (or our Support Page for your hotel direct purchases)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm not currently seeing this property offered when searching HOTWIRE for your dates... are you still searching for 2adults/2children and/or is that the complete list of amenities that HOTWIRE associates with this property?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

I see a 3* property in the Airport zone priced at $72/nite but it has more amenities then what you have posted. This is the full set of amenities associated with the property i'm seeing when searching 12/28-1/1 and 2adults/2children:

3-star Hotel in San Antonio Intl Airport SAT

Free Parking

Shuttle

Fitness

Pool

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Blind Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

If you double check are you still only seeing the previous 8 amenities you had listed?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Unfortunately this property has not yet been reported to the board, and given that most hotels at this star rating offer either a Restaurant or Free Breakfast, and this property shows neither, i don't have any insight into this one, although i will add that with a 90% recommendation from previous guests, and a 4.0/5.0 on all criteria HOTWIRE asks previous guests to comment on (except for location where this hotel receives a 4.5/5.0 rating), i would think this property is at least 'pretty good'.

Since this a multi-nite stay you could see if this same property is offered for the first (or last) nite of your stay and then again for the balance. If so, you could purchase the solo nite in order to 'look behind the curtain'. If you're happy with the results purchase the remaining nites, if not, make alternate plans for the balance of your stay.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

"Really good deal. It's close to the airport and North star mall.

It was a really good deal. They even have a coffee shop & restaurant inside. We took advantage of the airport shuttle."

Just read the above review on Hotwire and I'm almost certain it's the Holiday Inn Select. The hotel does have a restaurant, coffee shop, and is right down the road from the North Star hotel. And the other review regarding the smoking and nonsmoking rooms is a dead give away. I've had the same issue at this hotel....

"Was okay, but...

I was placed on a floor that had smoking rooms on one hall, and non-smoking rooms on the other hall. Obviously a smell like cigarette smoke doesn't stay isolated so the whole floor really smelled like it. And it might have been because we knew it, but my friend and I swore we smelled a hint of smoke in our non-smoking room. We just dealt with it bc we were just there for the night."

Ended up purchasing 2.5* airport area for 12/30-12/31 - Holiday Inn Express. Stayed here before nothing fancy, but really grat staff and great area!

Amenities as follows:

Free Parking Free Breakfast Airport Shuttle

Pool(s) Business Center Laundry Facilities (self-service)

High-Speed Internet Access Accessible bathroom Handicapped parking

Glad to see you found something that meets your needs and budget.

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your results, helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List with the new amenity set for this property.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]