Priceline Hotel: 4* Boston (Quincy Market - Financial District) Ames A Morgans Original

bcrut22
By bcrut22,
in

Started with the BetterBidding PRICELINE link of course, and used the Priceline Maps to help me pick the areas without 4* (I'm never sure if the pinned list is up-to-date, given downtown Boston's construction lately). We were aiming for the Quincy Market Financial District, but were willing to go to one of the other downtown areas.

12/19:

$65 Quincy Market, failed

$71 added North Cambridge, failed

$77 added Medford/Somerville, failed

$83 added Brighton/Brookline, failed

$89 added South, failed

12/20:

$74 Quincy Market, failed

$78 added Harborfront, failed

$82 added North Cambridge, failed

$87 added Medford/Somerville, failed

$92 added Brighton/Brookline, SUCCESS

We stayed in the same place for the same event last year for $86, so I guess the economy has improved a little.

Congratulations on your success!

Well done! Nice to see you landed a hotel in your preferred zone and are pleased with the results.

Started with the BetterBidding PRICELINE link of course, and used the Priceline Maps to help me pick the areas without 4* (I'm never sure if the pinned list is up-to-date, given downtown Boston's construction lately).
For future reference you shouldn't use the hotel lists to determine your re-bid zones. While the lists are updated whenever new information is reported to the board, it should never be considered complete since it only contains hotels that have been reported to the board. The only method that should be used to determine your re-bid zones is this one: Priceline Re-Bidding Explained. Feel free to ask any questions you have and/or confirm your re-bid zones before your future bidding. It all worked out well this time, but want to make sure you don't get burned in the future.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay... and GO BLUE!!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]