Priceline Hotel: 5* Las Vegas (Strip North) Wynn Las Vegas

Obsideon
By Obsideon,
in

So I was browsing around forum for tips for 5 star Vegas hotels.

I started on North Strip hotels, possibly thinking of adding South Strip if the price was going too high. I wanted to see if I could land Cosmopolitan but at the same time I was worried I would end up at Vdara, so I started bidding in the North Strip first.

Started my bid at $70 ... and ... :unsure: on my first bid, I ended up getting Wynn!

Now I'm not sure if I could have gone lower ... lol but I'm still quite happy with what I got ... at most I probably could have saved a buck or two? I'll stay optimistic and keep thinking that ;)

Bro I got this for $59. Just joined the forum sorry. Listen don't forget that your taxes and hotel fees will run you an additional 30 bucks or so a night okay.

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

Rates vary (sometimes significantly) from day-to-day. Hope you are pleased with the result and are looking forward to your stay.

It would be greatly appreciated if you could post the details of your stay (including date/s of travel) as a separate thread.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Bro I got this for $59. Just joined the forum sorry. Listen don't forget that your taxes and hotel fees will run you an additional 30 bucks or so a night okay.

$25+ resort fee is pretty standard at all the 5* strip hotels. $59 and $70 before resort fees are super deals. The original poster got weekend (Friday-Sunday) 2 weeks before my stay. I bid up to $110 for my Jan 16-19th stay (Wednesday-Saturday) but all were rejected! Urgggh. I don't know if my stay date is just a busy time or if it happened that the daily offerings on the day that I placed my bid was low :(

• 3 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]