Priceline Hotel: 3.5* St. Louis (Downtown) Sheraton Saint Louis City Center

Agoust
By Agoust,
in

May I please have some bidding advice for St. Louis - Downtown. I must be in town March 6-10. I'd like to stay at a four star or above, ideally under $140. There seems like there's absolutely nothing available that weekend. Is there a convention or athletic tournament happening?

Thank you!

Am i missing something... the Doubletree Union Station is 4* rated by PRICELINE and can be booked for $113/nite (non-refundable)... does this work well for your plans? If so, do you want to take this property OR if trying to bid on PRICELINE can/should we lower your maximum bid to $110?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Weird, that property wasn't coming up yesterday and over the weekend when I was hunting. Using rebid zones (there are lots!), I bid up to $108 but wasn't successful. I used the board's PRICELINE link.

The Doubletree is some distance from where I'll be working. Since I'll be on foot, I'm going to let this one percolate for a time.

Thank you!

Keep in mind that when you bid on PRICELINE you need to be willing to stay anywhere in the zone... and this Doubletree is within the zone (so if you were willing to bid $140 in the zone then $113 would certainly seem like a pretty good deal).

If you need a specific location within the zone i'd suggest giving HOTWIRE a search to see if anything is offered within your budget that you may be able to make a guess as to the hotel (and therefore the location)... as well as entering your work location in the address box at MAPS and HOTELS.com and you'll be able to see the options closest to your location... how much more/less it would cost to go up/down in star rating or staying further/closer away.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know if we can be of further help along the way.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]