Hotwire Hotel: Help Identify a 3* in Miami Intl Airport

redboulder
By redboulder,
in

12/23/2005, $34 for one night.

Selected amenities include: Airport Shuttle, Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, Laundry Facilities.

Suspect it to be Holiday Inn Miami Airport (exact same amenities as in the Hotwire hotel list), though a 3*, not 2.5* in the list.

Anyone can identify this hotel?

Thanks!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Is the hotel you're seeing a 2.5* or a 3*... your title suggests a 3* but your post above indicates a 2.5*?

Also, are you still able to see this hotel on a Hotwire search? I don't show anything that looks like this on my own searches (at the 2.5* or 3* level), nor anything this cheap at those star levels. If you still see it, how many rooms and/or people are you searching for?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I have also been looking at this 3 star Miami airport hotel, I just want one night on 13th December as we are arriving at midnight on a flight from the UK. It is currently $35 for my date, and gives the amenites as: Airport Shuttle, Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, Laundry Facilities (self-service). The amenities match the description given for the 2.5 star Holiday Inn on the Hotwire list, so I am guessing that is what it is, and that Hotwire have upgraded it, although Priceline are rating it as a 2 star.

If they truly did upgrade the Holiday Inn to 3*, it could be the same as seen with the amenities that have been listed. It would seem to be a match to the hotel list, except for the rating. I noticed when looking at this property with a search to the hotel website (ICH) they do list high speed internet. Would Hotwire not list this along with the other amenities? I have not seen the Holiday Inn come up in any of the package searches I've done, nor have I seen a 3* with those amenities appear. My take, 50-50 chance on this one.

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]