Lost Reservation

Jase
By Jase,
in

Hello,

I am new to this forum, I think it is an amazing site.

Has anyone had trouble with Priceline losing their resrvation?

I booked a room on April 26 in Toronto for September. The transaction was on the May statement of my Visa and now neither Priceline nor the Hilton have a record of the reservation. Priceline is now investigating for me. Unfortunately I did not write down the request #.

By the way I got the Hilton Downtown for $75 on Sept 17 (at least I paid for it).

Jason

your credit card statement is proof of purchase

it's like any credit card purchase..........if priceline says they have no proof of purchase and you send them the proof from your credit card statement and they don't make restitution.....you simply dispute the charge with your credit card company............and you'll win because your credit card company has proof you paid for it and priceline isn't honoring their terms of the contract

I believe that the rule for disputing a credit card charge is that you must be less than 55 days from the posting date, so he would unfortunately be beyond the scope of that protection. Oh, heck, your bank might still go to bat for you... ask them anyway; just realize that they aren't obligated to help you. Hope it works out for you.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]