Hotwire Hotel: 4* Toronto (Downtown West) - Help Identify

Atraveller
By Atraveller,
in

I am going to Toronto, ON on Saturday, January 19th for one night. My wife wants to stay at a 4 * in Downtown West. There are two properties identified both with identical amenities, namely Fitness Centre, restaurant, Business centre, High-speed internet, accessible for the deaf, accessible path of travel, inroom accessibility, wheelchair accessible, accessible bathroom, handicapped parking, and roll-in shower.

One is priced at $115.13 and the other at $117.15.

Do you think they are the same hotel? Could it be the Hyatt Regency on King? The Intercontinental is accessible to the blind also, according to your descriptions in the Hotwire Hotel list.

Rest assured, I will be using the Better Bidding PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links if we book.

Thanks.

Please change the drop down menu on the top right of HOTWIRE's page to United States and the currency dropdown to US Dollars. Then continue to search HOTWIRE and post to the board in US Dollars so that rates are consistent and not subject to interpretation due to future currency fluctuation. Once you're ready to purchase simply change the drop down menu to whatever currency you'd like to use and complete your purchase.

If you post the rate of each in US Dollars, as it appears on HOTWIRE's after changing the drop down menus as per above, we'll have a closer look at this offer for this nite.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I understand the principle you are making. But the CAN $ is virtually par with the US $.

So the my second paragraph should read the "One is priced at $114 and and the other at $117".

On closer examination (after the currency change)the second rate does not have wheelchair accessible and roll-in shower. I suppose that means it is a different hotel.

In your experience, can you suggest which hotel is being quoted?

Thanks as always.

I understand the principle you are making. But the CAN $ is virtually par with the US $.

...post to the board in US Dollars so that rates are consistent and not subject to interpretation due to future currency fluctuation.

...the second rate does not have wheelchair accessible and roll-in shower.... In your experience, can you suggest which hotel is being quoted?

Please list the full amenities (in one post) of the hotel that is currently being offered that you're interested in.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I am being respectful and courteous as I can. But I don't understand. I had already "guessed" that it would have been the Hyatt, Intercontinental or Sheraton by carfully studying your Hotwire hotel list and comparing amenities item by item. Somehow I thought you would have more insight.

Why don't you refer people to the Hotwire Hotel list when they ask for help identifying a series of amenities? It would save you time and energy. And if people post a win, ask them to post the amenities, so that you can update your list if nessary?

Respectfully yours,

I had already "guessed" that it would have been the Hyatt, Intercontinental or Sheraton by carfully studying your Hotwire hotel list and comparing amenities item by item. Somehow I thought you would have more insight.

I believe AaronJB did offer more insight... he doesn't think your guess of the InterContinental is a likely outcome and does think the Hilton should be added to your list of possibilities.

This is the description of the 4* hotel i'm currently seeing when searching HOTWIRE for your dates:

Fitness

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Wheelchair Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

... and it is priced at $118/nite.

My guess for this one is the Hyatt.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]