Priceline Hotel: 4* or 5* downtown Miami Feb. 11. 2013

longduo
By longduo,
in

I am trying for a 4* or 5* hotel in downtown Miami for 1 night, February 11, 2013 pre-cruise. I have tried first 5* then 4* downtown then rebid adding southwest Miami and finally Miami Lakes since I do not think they have any 4 or 5 * properties. I have bid everywhere from $125 to $150. I see the Intercontinental is $250 for that date on LastMinute Travel.

Any other suggestions? I assume February is a high price time for Miami.

We like being close to the cruiseport.

Longduo

We like being close to the cruiseport.

See our side project: Pre Cruise Hotels (and a BIG NEW FEATURE being added in about a week, if all goes well :unsure: )

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

... and please click each of the links above before replying.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Rates can certainly change over the next two months, but at the moment $150 doesn't appear to be enough for a 4* hotel in the Downtown area (as indicated by your rejected bids thus far). Rates look very high for these dates and i suspect there is an event taking place in the city that is driving up rates, but wasn't able to find anything on a brief search.

Assuming you are flying into the area, what time does your plane arrive... is staying by the airport an option? If driving in, what about staying a little further from the port and a nearby zone en-route?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]