Hotwire Hotel: 3* Saratoga Springs - Malta Holiday Inn

drjbo3
By drjbo3,
in

Booked a three star for one night. The amenities made it sound like the Hilton, but from searches on other sites indicated the Hilton did not have any rooms available. Anyway, I knew I would be happy with any of the 3* hotels in the area. It also indicated a 95% satisfaction rate amoung Hotwire users. They are definitely making it harder to figure out! ;-) Oh...and of course, I used the HOTWIRE link on your site.

Here are the amenities listed:

Free Parking

Indoor pool(s)

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

High-Speed Internet Access

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

Congratulations on your success!

Hope you're pleased with the win and this property will work well for your needs. Feel free to ask the board for help whenever you have a hotel that you're unsure of or would even just like a second opinion.

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List with the new amenity set for this property.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Had location been a primary concern, I would have asked the board. Since it was just one night stay any 3* was acceptable....it gets sketchier when trying to figure out a 2.5 star or less. Then I really need the help. ;)

The Holiday is is on the southern end of Saratoga Springs downtown area. We had a very nice dinner at Limoncello right across the street. Our room was fine with 2 double beds, a round table and two chairs with a fridge and a microwave. It appears to have been recently renovated and everything was spotless. Also, free wifi...which is always a plus!

Thanks for keeping the info flowing!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]