Hotwire Hotel: Please help ID: 3.5* Chelsea MSG 11/22-11/23

CosmicGirl
By CosmicGirl,
in

Hi,

Could you please help ID the following hotel? It's a 3.5* in Chelsea/MSG for 11/22-23, showing for $156 with a 90% recommendation rate.

The amenities are:

Free internet

Boutique

Smoke-free

Fitness

Restaurant

Business

High-speed internet

Accessible for blind

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Wheelchair access

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

I could not find an exact match, so could it be possible that the star level changed? I would rather not end up in the Toshi (listed as 4*) but it could be a match it seems.

I've been bidding without luck on Priceline as well for this trip and will of course book via the HOTWIRE link if I decide to go for this. I'll continue to support you for the help you've given me over the years :) .

Thanks!

That is exactly what I was thinking and I didn't want to risk it.

After another round of failed priceline bids I went looking on Expedia... to find a deal so good I can't help but think it's a glitch!

I ended up booking the Doubletree Chelsea for $95+tax via the Hilton link on the Support Page.

Who knew... my first Thanksgiving in NY is turning out to be my cheapest stay in the city ever :D .

Nice find... a very nice deal for the Doubletree Chelsea.

While i can't rule out the previous property not being the Flatiron Toshi, i think the YOTEL New York at Times Square is a strong possibility as well. Guess we'll have to see in the near future.

Thanks for using the board's Hilton link in the Support Page.

Have a great time in the city!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]