Hotwire Hotel: 4* Orange County (Anaheim - Disneyland South) Marriott Suites

luismex
By luismex,
in

I tried getting 4* hotel on Priceline but did not have any luck i placed bid for up to $84.

So i ended up getting deal on HOTWIRE for 4* Hotel.Happy with this deal since the last 2 times i been there i had gotten the Sheraton 2 times in a row i was ready to try new Hotel, i have never stayed at Marriot Suites. Family and i are looking forward to our trip.

And yes I did use use the HOTWIRE link on this website.

Anaheim Marriott Suites

Upscale See ratings guide

12015 Harbor Boulevard,

Garden Grove, CA, 92840

Check-in Tue, Jan 1, 2013 4:00 PM

Check-out Sat, Jan 5, 2013 12:00 PM

Suite

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

Adults 2

Children 0

Rooms 1

Rate per night: $84.00

Nights: 4

Rooms: 1

Tax recovery charges & fees: $63.41

Subtotal: $399.41

Trip total: $399.41

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're pleased with the results and you and your family are looking forward to trying a different property than your previous trips.

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...

I have a question on this, if we say we book for 2 adults and no children, would the hotel give us a hard time if we bring children (4 and 2) The reason i asked is that when i indicated the number of children, this hotel didn't come up, i was going to book with just the 2 adults but afraid the hotel will give us a hard time at check in?

Thanks

travellovers,

The hotel is only required to accommodate the number of guests you include on your search. Most hotels will try to accommodate your request for quad occupancy, but there could be an additional fee charged (at some hotels and/or areas). In this area i wouldn't be as concerned since the hotels are used to accommodating families and therefore have a large number of rooms designed for quad occupancy... whereas an area such as NYC we never recommend booking for double occupancy when in reality you'll be quad occupancy (since in NYC rooms are notoriously small to begin with, a higher percentage of rooms have only one bed, and at many properties the standard rooms don't have enough space for a rollaway to be brought in)

You can see my further comments in a reply to your Hotwire hotel purchase.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]