Hotwire Hotel: 4* New York City (Times Square - Theater District) Doubletree Guest Suites

carolynp
By carolynp,
in

Had looked at booking a room about a month ago, but rates were very high. I wonder if they have seen bookings decline since Sandy as the rates were MUCH better when I was looking tonight. We are pleased with the rate for such a centrally located hotel.

Amenities listed were: Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, High-Speed Internet Access

As usual I used the HOTWIRE link from Better Bidding to begin my search.

Congratulations on your success!

An excellent deal for NYC this time of year. Not sure if you were searching for the same exact nite last month, but Sundays in NYC are usually the least expensive nite of the week (as is the case in many hotel markets) as tourists have already departed and business travelers have not yet arrived, making for low occupancy and very good deals to be had.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List with the new amenity set for this property.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]