Hotwire Hotel: Need Help ID 2.5* West Palm Beach - PBI

CoasterJoe
By CoasterJoe,
in

Travel dates are 11/21 - 25 for 2 adults

Amenities: Free Parking, Free Breakfast, Free Internet, Airport Shuttle, Pool(s), Laundry Facilities (self-service), Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower

I think it is either the Hampton Inn West Palm Beach Central Airport or Best Western Palm Beach Lakes. I would like to book if the Hampton Inn can be confirmed or at least the Best Western can be ruled out.

Thanks in advance for your help.

I'm not currently seeing this property offered when i search HOTWIRE for your dates, but the above does match an amenity set that has previously been associated with the Best Western so i believe that would be the better guess, or at the very least, you won't be able to rule this property out.

You may want to give our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com a look to see if anything near your desired location appears within your star rating and/or budget.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]