Hotwire Hotel: 4* Kensington - Earls Court area hotel - Help Help

csaeroach
By csaeroach,
in

Can someone help me with this hotel. I do not see anything listed on Hotwire Hotel List with just High Speed Internet only for amenities and wondering if you may know which hotel this would be?

Kensington - Earls Court area hotel

4 Star

Amenities: High Speed Internet

Looking for 2 rooms - Sept 10 check in / check out Sept 12 2013

It is offering risk free cancellation but I would like to have an idea which hotel it could be before I bid.

thanks!

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire Rome and Hotwire New Orleans threads with whatever you ended up doing for each of those trips, then reply to this thread and we'll have a look at the offer above.

It would be appreciated if you used the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board for all your future bidding, searches and travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Just me $0.02; its a good 11 months since your travel dates so are you sure you want to 'lock' in your hotels this early?

I travel alot and I never book non-ref, non-changeable rates this far out. What I do is always book a rate that I am prepared to pay, with no penalties should I cancel / amend / change my booking usually up to the day of arrival. In this case, I will have a room in the worst case (at a rate I was initially prepared to pay anyway). In the best case, you end up finding something better or finding a lower rate (then you can cancel your original booking).

I do use Hotwire and Priceline however only a few weeks prior to arrival given its non-refundable nature.

I do however like my frequent hotel guests status more (current SPG Platinum and HH Diamond) so third party website bookings (such as HW/PL) regularly take a backseat with my hotel stays.

We always book our vacations 1 year to 1.5 years ahead of time, as we usually take 8+ per year. For this vacation flights are already booked and paid for, 12 Night Cruise is already booked and paid for, so now working on pre-cruise and post cruise hotels.

We like to get everything booked and paid for as soon as possible when deciding on a vacation. I usually use Hotwire or Priceline as soon as dates become available, or shortly there after if we are planning a vacation ... never had a problem in the past, and will keep booking this way as it works great for us.

Does this property show both Hi-Speed Internet and Free Internet? (as that's what i'm seeing for the 4* hotel in this zone when i search for 2rooms for your dates)

Unfortunately we haven't yet seen a hotel reported to the board with this amenity set, and with something as vague as this, it could be just about anything.

On the positive side, this does show HOTWIRE's new "RISK FREE BOOOKING" icon which allows you to cancel the purchase within 24 hours of purchase, so you do have an opportunity to 'look behind the curtain' if this is your best option at the moment. (but note that you only get one 'risk free booking' for any date, so if for some reason you don't like the property and choose to cancel, you won't have the same opportunity to do so again in the future for this same trip)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for your post. Yes that is the correct one. With the Risk Free it does help, but as you say you can only use it once so we would like to have some kind of idea which hotel it could be ... maybe we will decide to book something else, or keep watching the boards to see if the lists get updated as to what hotel this could be, as with Internet being the only amenity listed it makes us kind of nervous to book this property but it is listed at a 4 star.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know if we can be of further help along the way.

You can also try our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com to see if anything there is of interest... the site's interface and filters make it easy to see what is available near your desired location and how much more/less it would cost to stay closer/further away OR to go up/down in star rating.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thereuare mentioned it in another thread found "Help Identifying London Hotwire hotels"

4* Kensingston-Earl's Court - Free internet, high speed internet are the only amenities listed. likely Best Western The Cromwell

I can confirm this. Booked 5/14/13-5/16/13 $126 per night. Best Western The Cromwell. Reviews on tripadvisor say cramped. Actually a little disappointed because was expecting Millenium Gloucester Hotel.

I can confirm this. Booked 5/14/13-5/16/13 $126 per night. Best Western The Cromwell

Thanks for your post.

Can you please add your win to the board as a NEW TOPIC so that others will be aware of your win when searching the topic titles on the board and in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

In your post please include the star rating, city, zone, hotel name, room rate per nite, dates of your stay and amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view all of this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thanks!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]