Northstar-at-Tahoe

PO Box 129

Truckee, California 96160

(530) 562-2205

1 Room @ $109.00 / night (4 nights): $436

Taxes and fees: $76.95

Total: $512.95

Selected amenities include:

Resort, Slopeside, Pool(s), Fitness Center, Kitchenette, Children's Activity Program, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby.

-------

Looking at the hotel listing, I notice that there are alot of cross outs for Northstar. Having been to the property already, I know that there are alot of different types of rooms available. Therefore, all the different amentity descriptions may apply!

I'm not sure what type of room I have been assigned, but Northstar website shows a lowest price of $118/night for a room with similar ammenities. Not a huge savings, but anything helps!

Can you please check if Laundry was also shown on your purchase (go to Hotwire and click the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page). When there are eight amenity icons shown on their search page you need to click "view complete details and amenties" to see any icons over eight.

Thanks, and enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]