Hotwire Hotel: 4* Chicago (Magnificent Mile - River North) Hotel Sax

gallinaa
By gallinaa,
in

Hi Again :)

Starting a new thread - I just booked on Hotwire the Sax in Chicago for two nights (11/14 - 11/16 for $121) and decided I wanted to extend it another night, but sadly couldn't get near that price again.

I'm looking to try and get something for 11/17 in the same star range. As I said in my previous post, I'm looking for nightlife/shopping/dining but always like to experience the culture in whatever city I'm visiting as well. I'm not opposed to moving out of the North Michigan - River North area but don't want to go too far out of the range as I don't have a car - and being from Detroit am notoriously bad at navigating public transportation so I will be relying a lot on cabs :D

I'm not opposed to raising my budget to meet my needs - just looking for a good location, with plenty to do!

Thanks

Allison

Your other win is for 11/14-11/16.. so for this stay do you need the nite of 11/16 or 11/17 (if the latter do you have someplace else to stay on 11/16??)

Either nite seems to be available on HOTWIRE between $135-$145 for what appears to be the Sax... would it be worth an extra ~$20 more than your previous win in order to (likely) not have to change hotels?

Amenities:

Boutique Hotel

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Oh my gosh I just logged in and was going to fix my mistake when I saw your post. :)

Yes it's the 16th and I would definitely Prefer to stay at the sax again and am now very surprised to see what looks like the sax at 137.. When I booked this morning I couldn't extend w/o going up over $100 for the night.

I will try that and see what happens.

Thank you!

I bid and this was the Hotel Sax (I am surprised because they weren't available anywhere near this price just an hour or so before)!

I received it for $137 for the 16th of November, so now i won't have to change hotels.

Thank you Better Bidding - I always have success working with you all.

Allison

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the same hotel and will now have a continuous stay without the need to change hotels. At check-in i would let them know that you have an additional reservation for the nite of 11/16 and if they can block the room so that you don't need to change rooms for the 3rd nite (although you may still need to go to the front desk on 'switch' day to officially check-out and then officially check-in again)

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]