Hotwire Hotel: Help ID 4 Star hotel in Westminster, CO

Jadluc
By Jadluc,
in

Need help identifying a 4 star hotel in Westminster, CO on hotwire for one night at $79 + taxes for two people. Checking in on Nov 10, 2012 and checking out Nov 11, 2012.

Amenities include:

Free Parking, Fitness Center, Business center, Indoor pool (s), pool (s)high, speed internet access, smoke free rooms, restaurant (s), golf nearby.

Any help would be appreciated.

• 3 months later...

I am in the need of some help. I have posted on this great site previously and got a quick response; however, we had a change of plans and the trip did not happen. We are looking to go to the same location this weekend and would love some input on your thoughts on what hotel we may get using Hotwire. I appreciate any help.

Looking to get some thoughts on a four star hotel in Westminster CO on Feb 16-17.

Amentities Include:

Free Parking

Restaruant(s)

Golf Nearby

Fitness Center

Business Center

Pool(s)

High Speed Internet.

Any thoughts would be apprecited.

Thanks for closing this thread with your decision.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing for the stay, even if you choose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This topic is from 2012, I think you're looking for your current thread requesting help which is here: Hotwire Westminster

You can always find your topics/post by using the "Can't Find What You're Looking For? Where to post??" box on the top right of the board and choose "I want to... FIND MY CONTENT".

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]