Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Orange County (Disneyland - Anaheim South - Orange - Garden Grove) Doubletree Hotel Anaheim/Orange County

smartlabelprint
By smartlabelprint,
in

I had a reservation at Red Lion for $75.65 a night plus 17% tax and $15 a night fees. The total would be, without the $15 a night fee, $796.59. I was looking forward to trying this hotel as it was within walking distance. However, due to some unexpected expenses we're looking for any way to decrease costs!

I've stayed at this particular Doubletree at least twice and we like it. The floor is sticky if I recall (I wrote a review) but maybe it's improved!

My first bid was $60 in 3.5 zone. After this I received an automatic rebid offer of $71. I declined it, added a zone and upped it to $61. Declined. Added a zone and increased offer to $62 and it was accepted!

Total for this stay will be $643.14 a savings of $153.45. The doubletree itself is being offered on their website at $95 a night prepay with double beds. Parking at Doubletree is $13 per night. The taxes are lower in this "county" also!

We're happy with our win!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]