Priceline Hotel: 4* New York City (Empire State Building) Kitano New York Hotel

sandc102806
By sandc102806,
in

Oops, the date it shows are 11/8 not 11/7.

I haven't bid yet but I was checking out the express deal (through the link on here :)). They have one for a 4* in ESB and all it says is,

rated 8.0 out

This Hotel has: Business Center | Fitness Center

$276 per night Incorporation Dlx Two Double Bedsbeds Avg260sft Hsia Wifi Wrkdsk Safe Hdtv Bthrobe Max4gst

or

$283per night Incorporation Exc One King Bedbed Avg310sft Hsia Wifi Wrkdsk Sofabed Safe Hdtv Bthrobe Max4gst Mbar

I think it might be The Strand based on the Hsia comment. If you look on their description on Priceline it says this.

Or am I off?

Thanks!

The Express Deals product is very new to PRICELINE, but the Strand would be a very reasonable/logical guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Decided to use bid before using the express deal. Using the PRICELINE link here, I started at $185 but ended at $220 for 11/7-11/13. Got the Kitano for $220. Something is going on in the Murray Hill/ESB area because all the rates are sky high and a lot of 4*s are selling out for some of the days we needed, so I'm happy to be saving some cash, even if it is the Kitano.

Thanks for the help!

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're pleased with the results and this property should work well for your needs this trip.

If you like burgers, just a few blocks from this hotel is one of the best in the city (imo), Jackson Hole on Third Ave at 35th St. It's a diner-type set-up and the service can be hit or miss, but the burgers are HUGE and delicious.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]