Hotwire Hotel: Help ID 2* Ft. Lee-Hackensack

deejub
By deejub,
in

This is stumping me. 2* Ft. Lee-Hackensack, Business Center, High-Speed Internet, **Indoor** pool, Pool, Free Breakfast, Free Internet, Free Parking, Laundry, Restaurant.

You don't see indoor pools often in 2* lodging, and I can't find a candidate in this large zone (that includes most of Paramus). LaQuintas in Fairfield and Clifton should be outside the zone.

EDITED to say never mind... the Ramada Rochelle Park is in the zone and has an indoor pool, and completely fits the description.

I've booked already non-opaque for this trip (got a price better than any of the Hotwire options or than I could get via Priceline bids for a suitable property), but thanks as always and apologies for the posting here -- I missed the Ramada being in the zone.

Also something I missed: may I suggest adding Sleep Inn (or, alternatively Choice Hotels) as a link on the "Help Support Better Bidding" list of links? I didn't realize it was part of the same res system as Quality Inn so I missed the support opportunity.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]