Priceline Hotel: 4* San Juan Caribe Hilton

jrarey
By jrarey,
in

Priceline got the ball rolling with a one day only email offer to moi for $7 per night bonus cash on any hotel win. I knew the dates for my pre cruise January trip to PR and came to this eggzcellent site to do my due diligence. Once I settled on a strategy I used the PRICELINE link here at betterbidding dot com and with the $7 bonus decided to start low @ $80. Used rebid zones and increased bid by $10 for the first couple rounds, then $5 increments. Bid of $115 (plus $7 bonus) was accepted for the Caribe Hilton.

The numbers break out like this;

Room Cost (avg. per room, per night): $115.00 (USD)

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Guests Per Room: 2

Number of Nights: 3

Room Subtotal: $345.00 (USD)

Taxes and Fees: $51.60 (USD)

Total Room Cost: $396.60 (USD) (plus $21 bonus)

Cash out of my pocket at just under 400 clams contrasts nicely with the best non-refundable total rate of $827 (well over a grand if I wanted refundable) seen on several booking engine sites. That saves me over 400 schmackas and makes me one happy hotel camper. That'll buy me a pina colada or two!

Thank you to the guys who make this site go.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you got this stay settled well in advance of your trip and put the bonus money to good use. This property should work out quite well for your pre-cruise stay.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Have a great trip! (and cruise)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]