Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Orange County (Disneyland - Anaheim South - Orange - Garden Grove) Red Lion Hotel Anaheim

sunnyday
By sunnyday,
in

Hi,

I am trying to book a hotel through HOTWIRE in the Disneyland, CA area. Below is the hotel amenities. Do you know which hotel this is?

Thanks a lot in advance!!

Hotel Amenities:

Smoke Free Rooms

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

High-Speed Internet Access

Free Internet

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

I just wanted to say that I ended up bidding on Priceline and got the Anaheim Red Lion for $61 per night ($70 total per night with taxes etc).

Only after winning did I realize a few things:

1. The hotel charges $14 per day for parking.

2. Priceline gives out quotes for only 2 guests. Since we are a family of 3, the hotel might end up charging me more for extra occupancy.

Anyways, thanks to this board for the information I learned here.

Congratulations on your success!

Hope you're pleased with the results. While the hotel could charge more for the third guest in the room, it should be less of an issue in this area where the hotels are used to accommodating families (vs. if your stay was, for example, in NYC or Chicago)

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to say that I ended up bidding on Priceline and got the Anaheim Red Lion for $61 per night ($70 total per night with taxes etc).

Only after winning did I realize a few things:

1. The hotel charges $14 per day for parking.

2. Priceline gives out quotes for only 2 guests. Since we are a family of 3, the hotel might end up charging me more for extra occupancy.

Anyways, thanks to this board for the information I learned here.

I've never been charged more by a hotel in Anaheim that was won on PRICELINE. We had up to 4 guests in each room. The only thing is that they can't guarantee you double beds. You might be stuck in a King. I guess at that point if they have a rollaway they may charge you for that. We called again to the hotel we stayed in a requested double beds, which they couldn't guarantee but ended up having!

I'm jealous of your win. I wanted to stay at the Red Lion. If you walk into Disneyland's Toy Story parking lot you can ride their free bus shuttle to the park.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]