Priceline Hotel: 4* Miami (South Beach - Ocean Drive) Hotel Victor, A Thompson Hotel

MaestroChris
By MaestroChris,
in

I'd been bidding and rebidding over the last 4 days unsuccessfully and was JUST about to give up on South Beach Ocean Drive. I decided to try again tonight and won this hotel. While its not necessarily the highest ranked, it does appear to be a beautiful boutique hotel. So, what the heck, I'll give it a go. I started bidding several days ago at 150 and was up to 180. So I started today at 180 and accepted on the first time.

AND YES, I USED THE PRICELINE links ...ugh! LOL

Thanks!

Honestly, this hotel is not as nice as the website and pictures would have you to believe. This place is seriously in need of updating. The decor, furniture and facilities were probably chic and trendy back in 1980s, but DEFINITELY not in 2012, with places like Aloft Hotel and Hyatt Place on the rise. Although there are many convenient aspects to this hotel, its "niceness" and "beauty" should NOT be included in that assessment.

Nonetheless, there were people who paid $1000 for their stay while I paid a mere $613 (with taxes, resort fees, etc included).

Sorry to hear this property did not meet your expectations, but considering how expensive this area typically is, hopefully you found it to be a good value for the price paid.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Hope your future hotel stays are more to your liking.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]