Priceline Hotel: 4* Boston (Cambridge West - Harvard) Le Meridien Cambridge

luckyg
By luckyg,
in

I have used your site numerous times and love the information I get. I have been successful every time I try Priceline(starting at your site first!), so THANKS :D for that! I am looking for a 3.5 or 4 star in boston for the dates above. I know my bidding strategy as I visit there 3 times a year. I noticed you mentioned there was a rather large convention this past weekend. Do you know of any such convention that might be filling up rooms for the coming weekend, Oct 12-14th? Thanks

There looks to be some minor/mild conventions going on on the Boston webpages that I found when searching on google, but there may be others I'm not seeing (or other events.)

If you need assistance, please provide the desired budget per night/star rating, as well as acceptable zones.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

I tried for 2 nights, using every rebid zone I could. Wanted a 3.5 or 4* Kept my bids really low (12 of them) and finally got this at $121. Stayed before and it is fine. Great Vegetarian restaurant nearby, Veggie Galaxy. It is wonderful. Stop in every time we visit and we are not even vegetarian!!!

Thanks again for being here!

Congratulations on your success!

Nice to see you're familiar with this property and it will work well for your needs this trip (and great it's nearby a restaurant that you like)

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]