Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Cocoa Beach (Cocoa Beach - Cape Canaveral) International Palms Resort and Conference Center

paxsarah
By paxsarah,
in

Looks from past posts that this has fluctuated back and forth between 2 and 2.5 stars. It's 2.5 now, as you can see.

Also interesting, I don't know if this is old news but I haven't used Hotwire in a while so I'm out of the loop - on the initial results screen with the hotel choices, this listing had a special icon stating "Risk Free Booking" and a pop-up stating that I could get a refund if I call within 24 hours post-booking. I think we're going to go with it (some of the reviews are pretty sketchy but it sounds like it's improving), but I thought that was interesting.

The initial amenities listed were: Free Parking, Free Internet, Beachfront Property, Pool(s), Restaurant(s)

Full list of amenities: Beachfront Property, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Laundry Facilities (self-service), Tennis Nearby, Free Parking, Free Internet, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]