Priceline Hotel: 4* Las Vegas (Strip North) Treasure Island

Hearmetoo
By Hearmetoo,
in

Ok, yeaaa. Finally got TI today after bidding daily for 1 1/2 wks. Wasn't planning on going above $122/night with Priceline as Hotwire had 4* North Strip for these date @ $122/night (that may have been TI or Mirage?). So it's pretty good considering there is a Sat. night involved and it may be people are celebrating Halloween weekend? But it seemed to be more expensive than other weekends, but we had no choice due to work.

I struck out trying for my first preference of 5*North strip with a max of $135/night on Priceline a couple of weeks ago, so I switched to 4* North strip and finally succeeded.

Thanks Betterbidding for all you help. You rock!! :D We continue to use your links.

If you are a Starbucks drinker, in the morning walk across the street to the Fashion Show Mall where there at two Starbucks locations with 'normal' Starbucks prices vs. the premium charged by those on the strip and inside the hotels. As well, there is a ABC Store inside the mall if you're looking to pick up soda, chips, beer, wine, etc. for your room is reasonably priced relative to the hotel gift shop.

Have a great trip!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]