Priceline Hotel: 5* Barcelona (Las Ramblas North - Paseo de Gracia) Renaissance Barcelona Hotel

hook13
By hook13,
in

Trying to ID hotel w/ no luck

4*, Barcelona, Ramblas South, trip advisor 3.5, $88, Nov. 17-18th, No amenities listed?

There is another 4* Ramblas North for 89, 3.0 out of trip advisor, can't figure that one either but would probably rather stay south-

Already clicked through PRICELINE/HOTWIRE links when searching, will use the buy links if I figure something out- Thanks!

With no amenities showing it could be just about anything, but my best guess for this one would be the Best Western Hotel Millennium or the Expo Hotel Barcelona (although i'll point out that if you're interested in the Expo Hotel it's available HERE for the same price and no guesswork as to the hotel offered)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please continue this thread for any PRICELINE help OR to report your win for this stay... if this is the service you ultimately use we'll move the entire thread to that section of the board once a hotel is received.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you end up doing or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 year later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]