Hotwire Hotel: 4* Philadelphia (City Center West - University) Westin

flyingcupcake
By flyingcupcake,
in

Hello,

I searched using your Hotwire and PRICELINE links. Didn't get any luck bidding on Priceline the last two days.

Do you have guesses on these hotels? I listed the full amenities below.

Would this be a match for Sofitel?

4* Center City West / University City area hotel, $88

Smoke Free Rooms, Restaurant(s), Business Center, High-Speed Internet Access, Accessible for the deaf, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom

Sheraton City Center?

3.5* Center City West / University City area hotel, $76

Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), High-Speed Internet Access, Accessible for the blind, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility

3* Center City East - Old City area hotel, $77

Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, Laundry Facilities (self-service), High-Speed Internet Access, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower

Thank you in advance for any insights given!

My guess for the 4* would be the Hilton Inn at Penn, Westin Philadelphia, or Le Meridien... for the 3.5* my guess would be the Sheraton City Center, and for the 3* the Holiday Inn Historic District would be my best guess.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]