Hotwire Hotel: 3* Philadelphia (Norristown - Plymouth Meeting) Hyatt House Philadelphia/Plymouth Meeting

HiLoCountryNM
By HiLoCountryNM,
in

Hello,

I'd appreciate any help in trying to identify these two hotels (either location will do for me):

The first hotel's description:

3* Plymouth Meeting-Ft. Washington area hotel

Amenities: Fitness Center, Pool(s), Business Center, Laundry Facilities (self-service), Free Parking.

(Recommended in 100% of Hotwire reviews.)

The second hotel's description:

3* King of Prussia-Valley Forge area hotel

Amenities: Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Business Center, High-Speed Internet Access, Golf Nearby, Free Breakfast.

(Recommended in 100% of Hotwire reviews.)

Any help is appreciated. When I book, I'll use the link and report on the winning bid, too. Thanks very much.

I suppose I'm taking the board's general advice to book earlier rather than later to its logical extreme. I'm thinking, 1) if hotel prices are likely to go up, and 2) since I know I'm going there at that time (acts of god notwithstanding)... well then, why not?

Nonetheless, I'm eager to hear learned advice to the contrary.

If your plans are firm and a deal presents itself then by all means you should take it. Each of the hotels above is well received based upon the feedback from previous HOTWIRE guests, but with no guess as what they are, it's questionable as to whether you want to lock this in 10 months before your stay.

I did find the Hyatt Place King of Pressia (which one of the hotels above may be) for $107/nite non-refundable and $119/nite refundable... the refundable option might be a good option to lock in a good rate now and still provide you the flexibility to take advantage of any future deals available thru PRICELINE or HOTWIRE (or wait for <hopefully> one of the hotels above to be identified)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I finally decided on the one in Plymouth Meeting (mainly due to the fact a couple of reviews mentioned a strange odor in the King of Prussia property) and I'll post details separately as a new hotel win. It's the Hyatt House Philadelphia/Plymouth Meeting (full details will be in that separate post).

Thanks for all your help.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're pleased with the outcome and looking forward to your trip.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]