Priceline Hotel: 3* Toronto (Airport YYZ) Doubletree

Pikin
By Pikin,
in

This was my second attempt; my first attempt three days ago (initial and free rebids) of $36, $37 and $38 yielded nothing.

Since I was running out of time, I decided I would start my initial bid higher than I usually do for a 3* for YYZ Airport.

My first bid of US$38 was accepted. It's funny how the inventory changes over a mere three day period.

I have been getting the Renaissance at US$36 upteenth times for the last two months. A little sad to have to 'move' to the Doubletree as the Renaissance is a really nice hotel at the 3* level.

Guess it's time to try something new! :)

Thank you for sharing your win with the board. While this could be due to inventory changing, another possibility is that $39 was the 'right' number 3 days ago and due to currency fluctuation the 'right' number became $38. Either way... a good deal for you!

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]