Hotwire Hotel: 3* Fort Lauderdale (Las Olas - Downtown - Port Everglades) Hyatt Place Ft Lauderdale 17th St Convention Center

schoskins
By schoskins,
in

Hello, I would appreciate help identifying the following hotel

1 night stay Dec 7, 20102

Las Olas - Downtown - Port Everglades area hotel

$104/night CAD

Amenities

Fitness Center, Business Center, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible bathroom,

Pool, High-Speed Internet Access, Accessible path or travel, Handicapped parking,

Restaurant(s), Accessible to for the bline, In-room accessibility, Roll-in shower

Thanks in advance,

schoskins

I was asking (for a second time) that you click the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board and use them for all your bidding, searches and travel purchases.

Best guess for the property above would be the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...

I did not book the 4* mentioned above but did book a 3* as follows:

Dec 7, 1 night

$57/night CAD

Hyatt Place Ft. Lauderdale Airport-North 1851 S.E. 10th Avenue

Amenities

Airport Shuttle, Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Business Center, High-Speed Internet Access, Free Breakfast, Free Internet, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom,Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower

I'm very happy with this win as we've stayed at this hotel several times usually paying a much higher rate.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]