Priceline Hotel: 5* Zurich (Central) Zurich Marriott Hotel

dufman
By dufman,
in

I think you have had a super win. Zurich is very expensive.

I looked extensively in Zurich for one night about a month ago with good connections via train to the airport for a 1pm flight the next day. Everything pretty ordinary was mega expensive. In desperation I ended up booking on the accor website as a member and got a convenient very ordinary hotel close to the airport the Ibis Zurich Mersse at 115CHF.

You have done lots of people a favour in posting your win. The Marriott rooms are always good with geat bedding. Wished I had waited. Maybe next time. M

Thanks! We are actually in town for Oktoberfest but couldn't get a cheap flight to Munich so we'll be driving there from Zurich instead.

Forgot to put the dates. This is for a one night stay on 9/24 - 9/25. Not sure how I can edit the title on my post. Mods, if you can please feel free to update the dates in the title.

Just wanted to add that we got two twin beds and it was three of us (no couples), so sleeping got a bit tricky.

We rock-paper-scissor'ed for the lucky soul that would get his own twin bed but wanted to add it here in case others were in a similar situation. European rooms (compared to American hotels) are tinnny!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]