Hotwire Hotel: 4* Chicago (Water-NMA-Gold Coast) Omni Ambassador

megc
By megc,
in

Chicago 9/26-9/29

Loop - bus, high-speed, fitness $136 best value - I think Hark Rock, correct?

NMA - cust. fav, rest., bus., fit., high-speed - $174

MM - Boutique, fitness, bus, high-speed $191

When I am checking w/car or air the Drake and Intercontinental, Meridian show up only as four stars. Does anyone know why?

I'm pretty sure that the Boutique you're seeing -- Mag mile/wacker Boutique Hotel, Fitness Center, High-Speed Internet Access, Business Center $191---- is Hotel 71.

The other hotel is either the Westin Michigan ave or (probably more likely) the Omni Ambassador East.

The first on the list matches the Hard Rock

We have had the Inter-Continental listed as a 4* property (downgraded some time aga).

I have located the Drake and adjusted out hotel lists for that property as well... for what dates are you able to get the Le Meridien to appear?

I agree with the Hard Rock and Hotel 71 guesses.

The NMA hotel could be the Drake, Westin, or Omni.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the input, thereuare. I figured this was probably the Omni AE but was hoping for something else. I am very happy with the price though. This is even during a convention. Maybe they will let me spend some of the money I am saving on an upgrade. I have seen mixed reviews of this hotel. Has anyone stayed there recently?

P.S. I used a new email address and the coupon code that was previously working does not work anymore.

We stayed in room 838 when we were there via Priceline in early July. Nice corner (ish, not exactly corner, but close) room a couple of doors down from the ice machine. Clean, pretty good view.

Stock up on snacks, drinks at the CVS Pharmacy a couple of blocks South. There's really no snack options in the hotel.

A Corner Bakery is a good meal option a couple of blocks further South, and if you like Mexican, Chipotle is a great restaurant on the opposite corner of CVS.

Edwardos Pizza is a few blocks away on Dearborn. Walk a couple blocks West of your hotel to Dearborn, then walk a block or two South. Edwardos is tucked on the West side of the street. If you see a Walgreens on one side of the street and a Kinkos on the other, you've gone too far South and walk back North half a block.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]