Hotwire Hotel: 4* Los Cabos (The Corridor) Westin Resort and Spa

hkdavda
By hkdavda,
in

I am looking for 3 rooms in the Los Cabos Corridor area. We prefer the Sheraton, Westin or Hilton. Can you please help identify the hotels?

Date: 11/17/12 - 11/23/12. Rooms: 3

Priceline Resort hotel $133 per nite Rating 8 out of 10

Hotwire 4 stars - $78 per nite. recommended in 100% reviews

Amenities:

Resort

Pool(s)

Laundry (Self-Service)

Tennis Nearby

Free Internet

Accessible Bathroom

Beachfront

Restaurant(s)

High Speed Internet Access

Spa Services

Accessible Path of Travel

Handicapped Parking

Fitness Center

Business Center

Golf Nearby

Free Parking

In Room Accessibility

Roll-in shower

Hotwire 4.5 stars - $140 per note, no reviews

Amenities:

Resort

Pool(s)

High Speed Internet Access

Spa Services

Free Parking

Beachfront Property

Restaurant(s)

Golf Nearby

Children's Activity Program

Accessible Path of Travel

Handicapped Parking

Fitness Center

Business Center

Tennis Nearby

Accessible for the blind

In Room Accessibility

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please start by reading your messages.

Priceline Resort hotel $133 per nite Rating 8 out of 10

This is under the 'Express Deals' section of PRICELINE? If so, are there any amenities provided?

Hotwire 4 stars - $78 per nite. recommended in 100% reviews

Best guess would be the Westin

Hotwire 4.5 stars - $140 per note, no reviews

Best guess would be the Hilton... with a secondary guess of the Sheraton Hacienda

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and/or how it goes OR if you have further information regarding the PRICELINE property.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

For the Priceline Resort hotel at $133, the only amenities mentioned are Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Business Center, Fitness Center.

For the 4 star $78 deal in hotwire, it is possible that Westin is so cheap compared to Sheraton when Westin is usaully expensive on Expedia or the Starwoord site? If yes, the deal is awesome. To be sure, can I book 3 days on it first and if it is Westin; book the remaioning 3 days again using the same deal?

Thanks again for your help.

I wanted to be sure if the Hotwire 4 star link was Westin, so I booked 3 rooms for 3 nites each (11/17 - 11/20). The price had dropped to $67 and the confirmation is for WESTIN.

Today morning, the price went up to $70 and I booked 3 rooms again for the next 3 days (11/20 - 11/23) and it was WESTIN again.

I used your links to book on HOTWIRE. Thanks for everything!

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and are pleased with the win... we're happy to have helped.

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your results, helping us add this new amenity set for this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]