East Elmhurst, NY 11369

Check-In: Thu, Sep 13, 2012

Check-Out: Sat, Sep 15, 2012

Offer Price: $90.00

Room Subtotal: $180.00

Taxes: $35.32

Fees: $12.00

Total Charged to Card: $227.32

We have 3 nights before the cruise, the first night at LaGuradia Airport Hotel we booked through Hotwire at $88. However, that place has a mixed review on the web. After unsuccessful PL bids at Flushing, LIC, or Brooklyn zone upto $120 for 2.5*. I almost decided to bite the bullet and book 2 more nights at LaGuardia Airport Hotel, but the Hotwire price has risen to $110 per night. I decided then to underbid HW thru PL. Lo and behold, my $90 for 3* was accepted on the first try, and gewt to stay at a more reputable place nearby. But we have to live w/o free breakfast and internet. The Marriott web site lists a $159 senior rate.

I started bidding using the PRICELINE link.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you improved your accommodations and saved money for these additional two nites of your trip... if you're in Manhattan early there are TONS of 'bagel/doughnut and coffee' carts where you can grab breakfast for $1.50/pp or a hot egg sandwich and coffee for ~$3.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy this leg of your trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]