Hotwire Hotel: Help Identifying 3.5 Star Tempe or 2.5 Star Scottsdale

drewskitravel
By drewskitravel,
in

Looking to identify two hotels...will only book one if I can figure out what they are. Staying the 14-16th of September.

The first - 3.5 Star Tempe - ASU

Amenities:

Fitness Center

Spa Services

90% Thumbs Up Hotwire Reviews

The second - 2.5 Star Scottsdale Old Town

Amenities:

Indoor pool(s)

Smoke Free Rooms

Pool(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Free Parking

Free Breakfast

Free Internet

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

90% Thumbs Up Hotwire Reviews

Thanks!

Neither of these properties have yet been reported to the board 'as-is'... my guess for the 2.5* Old Town property would be the Comfort Suites Scottsdale and for the 3.5* Tempe property it might be the Legacy Golf Resort.

If you're interested in the Old Town property i think there is a better way to play it.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

My suggestion was going to be to search HOTWIRE for 2adults/2children as then a 4.0/5.0 TA rating is shown for this offer, which if our guess was wrong it would at least ensure a decent property based upon the TA rating... but currently the TA rating is shown when searching for just 2adults/0children so there is no advantage to purchasing for 2adults/2children (unless the TA rating doesn't show on your own 2adult/0children search).

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 months later...

Was there ever a response about the 2.5 star in Old Town with an indoor pool. I'm looking at the same thing for 11/26/12-12/1/12.

The only other alternative I'm seeing with an indoor pool on Hotwire is a 2.5 star for $57 in the Metro Center - Phoenix North - Deer Calley area with the following amenities:

Free parking

Free breakfast

Free internet

Indoor Pool

Smoke Free Rooms

High-Speed Internet Access

Accesible Rooms

Was there ever a response about the 2.5 star in Old Town with an indoor pool.

As you can see it's frustrating for future readers of the thread when people don't follow-up their threads, so please start by following-up your own Hotwire Chicago thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip.

I'm looking at the same thing for 11/26/12-12/1/12.

... then start a NEW TOPIC for your own trip and we weill assist you there.

Thanks.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]