Priceline Hotel: 4* Chicago (Airport OHare ORD South) Renaissance Chicago OHare Suites Hotel

DebitNM
By DebitNM,
in

If you scroll over "see all amenities", are there any additional amenities showing beyond the ones above? If so, please provide the full list and we would be happy to take a look and t to ID.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Thank you!

Airport Shuttle

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Accessible for the blind

Braille or raised signage

Accessible for the deaf

TTY for telephone, visual or flashing fire alarm and vibrating alarm clock

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Wheelchair accessible

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

Thank you Aaron. I am seeing that some folks won the Hyatt Regency on PRICELINE for almost half of the $99 shown on Hotwire. I really need a hotel that has an airport shuttle and would use Priceline to save some extra $$, but I am concerned that I might get an ORD south hotel [4 *] that doesn't have shuttle. But I guess the much lower cost would make up for a taxi IF I got a hotel without shuttle. What do you think - take a chance on PRICELINE? I know how to do free rebids, so I could try low and see what happens. Thanks.

Rates vary from day-to-day, sometimes significantly. While other posters have been able to get 4*'s for the $45-60 range, that *may* not be possible for these dates. You can try bidding at lower levels for a 4* in this zone, starting at $50 and moving higher by $5's. If you could get a low enough win, it would make up for the possibility that the hotel did not offer taxi. I'd consider bidding for a 4* in the ORD North zone for the possibility of getting the Hilton (you could certainly possibly get something else, if you got the Hilton, you would be at the airport and not need a taxi or shuttle.)

Let us know if you have any questions before bidding.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Thanks again. I did try bidding on ORD South on PRICELINE [using your link] but didn't get anything. I probably made my increments too low. Will try again tomorrow.

How high did you bid? Did you only bid the Airport ORD South zone and at the 4* level? What is your maximum bid for a 4* hotel for this trip?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

If $80 is your limit you could try:

Select 4* ORD South...

Bid $65, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $70, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $72, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $74, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $76, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $78, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $80

However, have you tried to identify the 4* HOTWIRE property to see if it is a 4* rated hotel by PRICELINE? If the 4* HOTWIRE hotel is only 3.5* rated by PRICELINE you may not be comparing apples-to-apples.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

If $80 is your limit you could try:

Select 4* ORD South...

Bid $65, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $70, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $72, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $74, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $76, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $78, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $80

However, have you tried to identify the 4* HOTWIRE property to see if it is a 4* rated hotel by PRICELINE? If the 4* HOTWIRE hotel is only 3.5* rated by PRICELINE you may not be comparing apples-to-apples.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Used your PRICELINE link and your strategy and got Renaissance Chicago O' Hare Suites Hotel for $80 on the last free rebid! $199 on their website. As always, grateful for your great site! Thanks.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]