Priceline Hotel: 3* Trenton (Princeton-Monmouth Jct) Harrison Centr

LPines
By LPines,
in

Harrison Conference Center & Hotel - $40 per night (***)

Check-In Date: Thursday, October 13, 2005

Check-Out Date: Monday, October 17, 2005

A bit disappointed and perplexed. I expected the Chauncey Conference Center, closer to Princeton U., and from what I have read on this BB (have not stayed at either yet -- will review later) much nicer place. I see no reviews for Chauncey on BB. Anyone know if this place is a small or big step down from its Aramark brother, the Chauncey Conference Center?

Last month, I successfully won 2 rooms for multiple night stay (early Sept.) at the Chauncey at $44/nt. Was expecting to get the Chauncey again at the $40 level, per recent posts, such as one a few days ago for 8/6 stay at $40! :)

Hopfully, my family will not be disappointed with the Harrison... The price is right and the grounds look very nice as well with sprawling lawns, private pond, outdoor pool, and fitness center. I will miss the tennis courts at the Chauncey, though. :)

Sorry, my error, I meant to say there were no reviews of the Harrison. Nice reviews of the Chauncey, which is why I successfully bid $44/nt, 8/31/05-9/4/05.

Bidding for the Harrison, which I now hear is undergoing room renovations (thus the very low rate hit?), was $40/nt on the very first try.

Any when I called, yes, they also have free tennis courts!! Nice.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]