Hotwire Hotel: 3* midtown

matta2309
By matta2309,
in

I am looking for the best price I can find somewhere close to things in times square. I typically would stay at the edison but they are even more expensive this time of year. Sheraton is typically a reputable brand name. The only other place in the city I have stayed is the embassy suites down town and I have said I will not do that again at least not when it is cold outside. We have tickets to most of the big shows so I also want to be close to the theatres. any suggestions for other hotels are welcome especially if they are nice and moderately expensive (around $200 or less). thanks

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I think that it's a good rate for 2/14, but you can likely do better for the other nites as your stay gets closer.

Is SPLITTING YOUR BID and staying at the Sheraton Manhattan for the first nite (or two) and then changing hotels for the remainder of your stay an option?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I am not against that at all (changing hotels that is). the hotel that I really want to stay at is the renaissance, or the W times square. Any suggestions to get either of these at less than $300 a night. In the mean time I thought $98 was alright for the 14th at least. thanks again for all the help.

Matt

So are you going to book that for the 14th or are you still looking for other ideas?

If you could get one of the others for $300/nite, is that a price you're willing to pay? Is that what you're willing to pay for the 14th, or would you also pay that for the 15th-18th?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]