Hotwire Hotel: 4* Amsterdam (City Centre - Museum Quarter) The Convent Hotel Amsterdam

mbanu
By mbanu,
in

Hi Guys,

I know this might be a little difficult to identify but whatever help I can get is greatly appreciated.

Dates - 9/19 - 9/21

3* Hotel: City Centre - Dam Square area hotel - $124/night

Amenities:

Restaurant(s), Business Center, Laundry Facilities (self-service), High-Speed Internet Access

Best Value and Lowest price Guaranteed

4 of 5 trip advisor rating.

3.5* hotel: City Centre - Dam Square area hotel - $178/night

Amenities:

Smoke Free Rooms, Restaurant(s), Business Center, Laundry Facilities (self-service), High-Speed Internet Access, Free internet.

Best value and Lowest price guaranteed.

4 of 5 trip advisor rating.

Thanks

I don't have a guess for the 3* property, but for the 3.5* i'd guess the Hotel Amsterdam De Roode Leeuw as a likely possibility.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 months later...

My apologies for not updating.

I ended up not using Hotwire for the 1st leg of the trip.. Got a deal via another website.

But for sept 22nd to sept 24th, I booked a 4 star hotel in City Center - Dam square

Amenities: Boutique hotel, Amenities See description

Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center Restaurant(s)

Business Center, High-Speed Internet Access Free Internet,

Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility Accessible bathroom,

Roll-in shower.

Trip advisor - 4 of 5 star rating

Forgive me as I cannot remember the full specifics as all was done just before i boarded the plane....

The Convent Hotel Amsterdam - MGallery Collection $174/night

My impression, it was a somewhat older hotel.. No modern decorations but the location was good. The free wifi was a plus.. Room was slightly bigger than the typical Euro rooms..

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List. The format of your copy/paste looks like it may be missing a few amenities on the line after 'Boutique'... can you confirm the complete list of amenities as they currently appear in the MY ACCOUNT link on the top right of HOTWIRE's home page.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing for the stay, even if you choose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Glad to see you enjoyed your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry for the poor formatting. I put in the Boutique hotel part because I felt it was one. The hotel is under the MGallery management corp I believe.

But below is the full amenities per how it appears under my trip section in my account

Amenities:

Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center Restaurant(s), Business Center, High-Speed Internet Access, Free Internet, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]