Priceline Hotel: 3* Oakland-Eastbay (Pleasanton) Marriott San Ramon

windwalker
By windwalker,
in

1st night, using Marriott.com rate for Visa Bonus Bucks was in room 674. Concerige Floor.Smoking(preference) Double with small balcony(no chairs).

Was told when I checked out for that stay and was checking in for the 4 night PL stay, referenced here, that the entire 6th Floor was booked for a group.

Moved to 2nd Floor, Non Smoking but with a huge balcony(Front desk said it's an upgrade)with table and 3 Chairs. Was given access to concerige floor(free breakfast).

The 6th floor room had a Robe, Mouthwash, cottonballs, swaps, and better toilet paper(wierd-maybe they switched brands, wish I had taken with me though). The 2nd floor room had/has none of the above mentioned.

I will say that this place does NOT seem to have it's act together, confussion reigns. Restrrant is slow, front desk personel can't doing anything without running to the back, just not hitting on all cylinders. And you throw in a couple weddings and it gets worse.

Damn, listen to me complain...

a good deal at 47, that's all that should matter, right? Right?

\\//\\//

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]