Hotwire Hotel: Best bet for Sept 12-13

kittykat
By kittykat,
in

What do you think will be the best time for me to try and bid on Sept 12-13 on Hotwire (or even priceline) for the lowest rate. Does it typically go lower the closer you get to the date? Right now, my only option is 3.5* (the Sheraton) and it's going at $188, which is way too much.

Bid and continue to try Hotwire bids as soon as you know your plans are firm.

There is no set rule on inventory 'opening up'... this is obviously a period of strong demand and with booking strong, there is little/no reason for the hotels to release deeply discounted inventory to the opaque providers. If bookings slow down or cancellations come in then prices will begin to soften... if they remain strong or get stronger, you can see even higher prices and/or more hotels sell-out.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I don't even see the Westin, anymore. Last night I saw it for my whole stay of 9/7-18 for $122, now it seems to be only the Interconti (downtown on Front St.) for $210 as the only 4* (seems it's been downgraded from 4.5*) or the Quality Hotel (pass!) for $145. Yikes! Might be better to go through the fest's hotel desk!

-Mark

Ouch!

Any idea what this one might be?

Downtown Toronto - See map

Customer Favorite! Read reviews

Selected amenities include:silkHotAmenities0: Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, High-Speed Internet Access, Business Center. View complete amenity list and description

silkHotRefNo:Ref No. 5190268139

silkHotPrice0:$225 per room

per night

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]