Priceline Hotel: 3.5* San Francisco (Union Square East) Galleria Park Hotel

8Ball2005
By 8Ball2005,
in

Wanted 3 to 4 star in Union Square area.....

Follwed below tips from an earlier post

Select 4* USW...

Bid $85, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $90, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $95, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $100, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $105, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $110, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE

Did this thru both Union Square East & West. My rebid zones were 1,3,4,5,6,7,11 as well as 12 or 13 depending if I was bidding US East or West.

Lowered to 3.5 star, bid 85 on US east again. Priceline offered a free rebid at 107. I declined and kept going

Ended up with 3.5 Galleria Park Hotel at 95.

Used the PRICELINE links here to bid.

Congratulations on your success!

While not the 4* hotel you originally set out trying for, glad to see you're pleased with the results and this will work for your plans.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I tried the same thing but for some reason I can't get the same deal. Also, I reset my browser, closed it, re-opened it and when I bid again starting fresh, the system said that it detected I had previously already bid the same thing. Im looking for two rooms on 8/25 (one night) and would love to get it for under $100 each. Any help?

I tried the same thing but for some reason I can't get the same deal. Also, I reset my browser, closed it, re-opened it and when I bid again starting fresh, the system said that it detected I had previously already bid the same thing. Im looking for two rooms on 8/25 (one night) and would love to get it for under $100 each. Any help?

Use the PRICELINE link in the post above after closing your browser.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]