Hotwire Hotel: Help ID 3.5* Midtown East

twinkie
By twinkie,
in

Need help identifying 3.5 star hotel in Midtown East for $198/night with dates of travel 10/18/12 - 10/22/12 and following amenities: fitness center, restaurant(s), business center, high speed internet access, accessible path of travel, in-room accessibility, accessible bathroom, roll-in shower.

The Hilton New York Manhattan East would be my best guess for this one (although i'll add that for ~$15 more per nite you can get a 4* hotel in this zone, which may or may not be worth the additional expense to you)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi... I think TODAY is the day to buy for me! Can you please help me ID the hotels below on Hotwire's Today Only Sale sent via email. The rooms are going fast. My preference is a boutique hotel but in Midtown Central so I'm most interested in the very first one below but... it's not a must as it's also the most expensive. :)

Midtown Central Hotels

4* for $251

Boutique, Fitness Center, Restaurant, Business Center, High Speed Internet Access, Free Internet

3.5* for $229 and recommended in 95% of Hotwire Reviews

Fitness Center, Restaurant, High Speed Internet Access, Free Internet

3* for $227 and recommended in 85% of Hotwire Reviews

High Speed Internet Access

Empire State Building

3.5* for $249 and recommended in 85% of Hotwire Reviews

Boutique, Restaurant, Laundry Facilities (self-service)

Midtown East

4* for $236 and recommended in 90% of Hotwire Reviews

Fitness Center, Restaurant, Business Center, High Speed Internet Access, Tennis Nearby, Access for Blind, Access for Deaf, Access Path of Travel, In-Room Access, Access for Bath, Handicap Parking, Roll-in Shower

Best guess for each:

Midtown Central Hotels

4* for $251

Boutique, Fitness Center, Restaurant, Business Center, High Speed Internet Access, Free Internet

Shoreham

3.5* for $229 and recommended in 95% of Hotwire Reviews

Fitness Center, Restaurant, High Speed Internet Access, Free Internet

<not seeing this property on a current HOTWIRE search>

3* for $227 and recommended in 85% of Hotwire Reviews

High Speed Internet Access

<no guess>

Empire State Building

3.5* for $249 and recommended in 85% of Hotwire Reviews

Boutique, Restaurant, Laundry Facilities (self-service)

King and Grove New York

Midtown East

4* for $236 and recommended in 90% of Hotwire Reviews

Fitness Center, Restaurant, Business Center, High Speed Internet Access, Tennis Nearby, Access for Blind, Access for Deaf, Access Path of Travel, In-Room Access, Access for Bath, Handicap Parking, Roll-in Shower

InterContinental Barclay (lesser chance Grand Hyatt but still a possibility)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Ok. Thanks so much. I will be sure to post once I finalize! Right now I have a reservation at Ramada Eastside for $209 that can be cancelled without penalty. I booked it on their website directly. It includes breakfast, great location, great reviews and has a historic flair. I'm planning to book a deal through Hotwire but am just waiting for the right opportunity. I think I missed out on a couple good ones but now I know and will grab them next time if given another opportunity :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]