Priceline Hotel: Resort Flagstaff (Sedona) Radisson Poco Diablo

wentworth99
By wentworth99,
in

Hi all bid from $75 dollars and finally got it at $95. Not sure how you could have got it cheaper Thereuare but I shall work on my technique. Do you think this could have been got cheaper even though I was rejected at 60,70, 75, 80 and 85 dollars?

Your Offer Price: $95.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 1

Subtotal: $95.00

Taxes & Service Fees:

$18.35

Total Charges: $113.35

All the best,

William

You could have gotten this hotel for the same price you received it for the 4th of August. In the future, go to the help menu from the confirmation page and you can add a night if their is availability. You can add as many nights as your original bid either before or after your stay. Since yours was a one night stay, you could have added a night on the 3rd or the 5th.

You could have gotten this hotel for the same price you received it for the 4th of August. In the future, go to the help menu from the confirmation page and you can add a night if their is availability. You can add as many nights as your original bid either before or after your stay. Since yours was a one night stay, you could have added a night on the 3rd or the 5th.

Its not always the same rate as the winning bid. If available it could be more,sometimes a lot more.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]