Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* New York City (Times Square - Theater District) Amsterdam Court

jeanu2427
By jeanu2427,
in

After 3 months of trying to find a good deal through PRICELINE and HOTWIRE I finally got one today!!! I used the link on this site for HOTWIRE and won the Amsterdam Court Hotel from 8/23 through 8/27 at $139 per night. It has a 2.5 star rating and it showed the amenities as only "Boutique" and "Hotel High-Speed Internet Access". The area said: "Times Square - Theatre District area hotel".

I put a bid for 4 rooms with 2 adults in each room.

Rate per night:$139.00 Nights: 4 Rooms:4 Taxes:$510.56 Occupancy tax:$0.00 Fees: $67.90 Subtotal:$2,802.46 Trip total: $2,802.46

Regular rates for dates we are going are between $179 and $209. We saved about $150 per room in total.

I'm not that thrilled about the hotel but I'm very happy with the price I paid for the location :)

Cheers!

Congratulations on your success!

While not perfect, glad to see you're pleased with the results and can make this work for your needs this trip.

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Just wanted to update on my stay at the Amsterdam Court hotel........at first I was not that happy with the hotel based on the reviews that I read. However, after having just stayed there I can say that I totally loved the place!!! The staff was super nice and friendly. Some of the rooms are a bit on the smaller side but the place is super clean and nice. I also enjoyed the rooftop. It has an excellent location so do feel safe on getting this hotel if you see it on Hotwire ;)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]