Hotwire Hotel: Identify 3* Disneyland South

smartlabelprint
By smartlabelprint,
in

If you go back to HOTWIRE and click the 'Show Me' button next to this offer (the one with the price in it) and then click the 'See all' link under the amenities... do you see more than what you've included above?

Also, with this 3* hotel priced at $73 with an 80% recommendation from previous HOTWIRE guests, is there a reason you're interested in this property over the 4* at $76 with a 95% approval rating and very high 4.5/5.0 across the board on the criteria HOTWIRE asks previous guests to rate... it would seem that the 4* would be a better value for just an extra $3 more per nite. (NOTE: this 3* also has a resort fee, which the 4* has no indication of one, making the 3* more expensive than the 4* hotel)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...

Disneyland 11/2-11/11

11/2-11/2012 3.5*

Bid # Price Area

1 $43 Disneyland South

2 $47 Anaheim Hills

3 $48 Buena Park

4 $50 Cypress

5 $52 Laguna Beach

6 $54 Lake Forest

7 $56 North Huntington

8 $58 San Clemente

9 $60 Seal Beach

I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I may rebid the area. I've been watching Hotwire and for all of our dates and they're steady at $77. I would assume I might need to bid up to $67 on priceline.

I want to pay no more than $740, including parking for our entire stay. Most of the hotels in the area charge for parking.

Hotwire is showing $76 per night 11/2-11/2012 for Anaheim Disneyland South. Recommended 90% reviews. Amenities: Pool(s)

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

High-Speed Internet Access

Free Parking

If you have any other ideas for helping me find something for $832 max for 9 nights, including parking I'd appreciate it. I'm also willing to Priceline and I have a thread going over there...

Thanks!

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

Is this trip in addition to the January dates of your previous Hotiwre Anaheim thread OR does this trip now replace those dates?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please keep all posts for the same trip in the same thread (and follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you receive them... even if your decision is to postpone, cancel, book direct, etc)

Were you able to find anything thru LMT that met your needs?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]