Priceline Hotel: 4* New York City (Midtown West) Sheraton New York Hotel And Towers

fvc496
By fvc496,
in

If you haven't yet, please read your messages.

These amenities can be common for NYC, but my best guess for this one would be the St Giles The Court.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Does anyone have any suggestions for me regarding a room that is already booked and paid for?

My night in NYC was suddenly cancelled the day after I booked my room on Priceline for August 23 (Thursday night). Of course I know that it's non-refundable, however I hate to see a valuable hotel room in a 4-star hotel (Sheraton New York) go to waste. I'll be in NYC during the day, so I can sign another person in, so that part is not a problem. I'm not looking to make any money from this--at best just cut my losses, or at worst find some worthy soul to give it to. Is there any place or method in which to do so?

Thanks in advance.

Unless you have a friend that you can sell/give the room to, i would cut your losses or re-arrange your plans to stay in the city for this nite and use the room yourself.

Should you sell/give the room to somebody you don't know, it's still your names on the reservation and should anything happen to the room (theft, damage, fire, etc), it's you that the hotel will be pursuing. These may be very unlikely events, but not worth the risk/liability in my opinion.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]