Priceline Hotel: 3* San Diego (Del Mar - Rancho Santa Fe) Morgan Run Club And Resort

Goldbeard
By Goldbeard,
in

I'm interested in a room for one night 8/17 in either North County Coastal, San Diego Coastal or Sorrento Mesa. The room can be 2* or higher. My motivation is the lowest priced room in any of the three zones. I would prefer North County Coastal first, then San Diego Coastal, then Sorrento Mesa. The higher the star, the better. However, those are not the main factors. The lowest price room 2* or higher in any of the 3 zones is the motivation. I can also add a second night to the strategy 8/18 if that extends the strategy but would prefer one night on 8/17.

Thanks!

Before bidding up to $120, if you look at HOTWIRE they have:

2* SeaWorld Mission Bay Shelter Island for $95 (very low 50% recommendation from previous HOTWIRE guests)

2* Encinitas for $94

Are either of these acceptable at which point you could lower your maximum bid down from $120/nite?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Unfortunately there are no re-bid zones when bidding the 2.5* level in San Diego.

I would try:

Select 2.5* North County Coastal...

Bid $90, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE

Select 2.5* San Diego Coastal...

Select 2.5* Sorrento Mesa...

Select 2.5* North County Coastal and San Diego Coastal...

Bid $100, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE

Select 2.5* North County Coastal and Sorrento Mesa...

Bid $100, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE

Select 2.5* Sorrento Mesa and San Diego Coastal...

Bid $110, if rejected add North County Coastal...

Bid $120

Any questions feel free to ask.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 year later...

Congratulations on your success!

It looks like at some point you added 'Del Mar - Rancho Santa Fe' in addition to the zones above?

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Hope you enjoyed your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]