Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Minneapolis - St. Paul (Eagan) Holiday Inn Mpls/St Paul Arpt-Mall Of America

mksmlayman
By mksmlayman,
in

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Can you please add a reply to this thread confirming the full name and address of the property you received as i'm not aware of any Holiday Inn Express (in the US at least) that are 3.5* rated by PRICELINE.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This is actually the Holiday Inn, not the Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites. I'm not sure if I made a mistake when I posted it or not, but I can't figure out how to edit my previous post.

I am confused about the exact zone--The address is 2700 Pilot Knob Road, Eagan, MN 55121, and Priceline's map clearly shows it in the Eagan zone, but my confirmation from Priceline says Holiday Inn Mpls/St Paul Arpt-Mall Of America. Anyone else had this problem?

Also, I think I'm right about being concerned with the star rating--the motel's website shows only queen or double beds, no kings!

Thanks for the follow-up.

This property is in PRICELINE's Eagan zone and the official name of the property is "Holiday Inn Mpls/St Paul Arpt-Mall Of America"... it's just coincidence that the 'Airport-Mall of America' part of the name is very similar to the name of an adjacent PRICELINE zone. If you look on your winning bid confirmation page, under the hotel name but above the address, you should see 'Eagan' listed here as this is where the name of the PRICELINE zone is listed.

Have a great trip!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]